We are convinced that raising up leaders is one of the most important tasks that our pastors and leaders can be doing! The Leadership Track is our effort to do just that!
Through this track, we strive to train followers of Christ to position or send them into greater ministry leadership, staff, or even pastoral roles. It is the “next step” for people that have gone through our discipleship process (the Growth Track), served on the Dream Team, and have began to display some potential for greater leadership capability.
This Track is not for everyone, though. We are looking for people with good initiative, spiritual health, and a sense of calling or desire to lead at the next level.
Specifically, this "Track" is broken up into 4 phases:
1. JOURNEYMAN: “classroom" setting with sessions on:
- Calling, Christian duty, and Character
- Biblical Understanding and and Foundational Beliefs
- Leading, Managing, and Shepherding people and self
- Up-front Communicating (Teaching, Preaching, Praying
2. APPRENTICESHIP: 1-on-1 shadowing with a pastor/director
3. RESIDENT: leading for a provisionary time while being shadowed
4. DIRECTOR: stepping into leadership!
This whole track is intended to help the “working parent” kind of person who does not not have the time or money to jump into seminary just to figure out what God’s calling is on his or her life! Because of that, our classes are typically at night once a week during the semester. For some people this is after a small group meeting or even after they put their kids to bed.